Pages

.




May 21, 2012

I'll show you hot.

Okay. Thought I'd have a little fun, seeing as there's so much controversy over Fifty Shades of Grey. It seems there's two camps: those getting hot under the belt and those getting hot under the collar.
For the conservatives waving pitchforks in libraries across the globe, put your burning torches down and grab yourself one hot, steamy cuppa. Clearly we all like heat of some kind. 

I should point out that I'm not in either camp. I haven't read the Fifty Shades series to form an opinion let alone rate them one or five stars. 

I've been busy squeezing a few bags.

7 comments:

Bethany Myers said...

;)

Dionne said...

Don't squeeze them too hard ;)

Melinda Chapman said...

Hehehe! Oooh, no...it's a strong Earl who can handle a hard squeeze. ;)

Stephen Tremp said...

Hi Melinda, first time visitor and follower stopping by to say hello! And I'm definitely a coffee drinker. Not much for tea.

Melinda Chapman said...

Hi Stephen, thanks for dropping by! Yes, I must confess...I prefer a short black to a tea. I just liked the idea of tea for the spoof cover. :)

Paul Tobin said...

I like my tea green or white with no milk. I have not read 50 shades of grey, nor did I realise it had upset people. It was being recommend in my local book shop.

Rain said...

Hi, Mel! I haven't talked to you in a while. I hope everything's well!

I awarded you the Liebster Award for having such an amazing blog. Thanks for all the excellent pieces I've had the pleasure to read here. =)

Cheers!

/ Rain

Post a Comment